该用户从未签到

发表于 2013-10-7 13:14 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册成为会员,享受更多功能。

x
本帖最后由 nextorch 于 2013-10-7 13:17 编辑

分享一份来自国外一位客户做的关于WL1O的测评报告,感谢这位客户的测评与建议,纳丽德手电会认真听取大家的每一个建议,设计出更人性化的产品。
测评报告简要翻译:
为扩大视野,我决定测试一下NEXTORCHWL10枪 灯,看看战用电筒真的如传说中的那么神?还是徒有虚名?
WL10-3_副本.jpg
基本条件:
如果仅仅从普通电筒的角度来考虑,Nextorch WL10的能力不算很强大,比它能力多、能力强的电筒很多;230流明的亮度,也不算特别亮;但是如果从qiang灯的角度进行评测,我的评估必须改一下。
放在枪 上,WL10的亮度是足够的。而且它的单一常亮模式是个优点,用枪的时候绝不要闪灯。闪光等其它模式会给人带来不便。闪光(点射)只有选择开和不开才对,并且要求在需要的时候能够快速、准确地打开。WL10的设置就很合理。
WL10采用CREE XP-G LED,单节CR123A锂电池供电,WL10能提供一个适度的照射距离,看得够远,能看到的东西够广泛,这是一个明智的选择。
WL10虽然可以连接任何Picatinny 导轨,也可以用在猎枪上,但是个人认为 WL10 真正是为了半自动**而设计。不需要用其它工具,可以很快的很稳定的安装或拆卸。用来打枪的手指也可以打开灯的开关,不管是左手还是右手。可以打开点射或常亮模式。
评估:
WL10跟普通的日常用的电筒比较,其使用方法不大一样。必须多应用在枪上,才能深刻认识WL10。我用一支Glock22枪进行测试,没有用我自己的Sig Sauer P226,因为我的P226没有Picatinny 导轨。使用的时候,马上就发现了qiang灯的两个模式,点射和常亮,开关的反应很快。但是我发现了一个必须解决的问题。我每次开枪,灯都要亮。我没办法不触碰到它的开关。我不知该问题是仅仅在于我用的那一个qiang灯还是在于所有的WL10,但是这个问题必须解决。我专心一点的练了好几下,还没能够解决问题。是否弱一点的枪上不出现此问题?我用的是 .40 S&W。
WL10-5_副本.jpg
总结
WL10的基本设计没有问题。这个WL10 能做它应该做的任务。我真心喜欢这个qiang灯,只是采用前必须解决一个重要问题(开关容易触碰到导致无意打开qiang灯的问题)。希望这个问题能够快速得到解决,之后我会考虑购买这个qiang灯,同时也会推荐给其他人。
WL10-1_副本.jpg

英文原版:
Broadeningmy horizons into the realm of weaponlights? Yes please! I take the time to diveinto the Nextorch WL10 and see if it really lives up to its purpose, or if it’sjust “tacti-cool”.
Meat and Potatoes
Assimply a flashlight, the Nextorch WL10 is not a lot to write home about intoday’s feature-laden market. Its single mode, 230 lumen output doesn’t win alot of bragging rights. This output level though is seen as more of apurposeful decision when you examine the role that it is intended to fill. TheWL10 is not simply a flashlight, but a member of a more elite class ofillumination tools, the weaponlight.
Designed to fasten onto any handgun with astandard Picatinny rail, the WL10 provides ample illumination to your immediatearea of concern. It does so without any chance of accidentally confusingoutputs by way of its single mode design. It is either on or off, you don’thave any specialty moon modes or blinky SOS outputs to unintentionally activateduring a crisis. Let’s face it. If you are in a situation where you need to usea weaponlight, you don’t want to have to think about it.
Usinga single CR123A cell and housing a Cree XP-G in a somewhat shallow reflector,the WL10 produces a moderately floody beam designed for more thorough shortrange illumination, rather than being capable of lighting a target at any significantdistance. When you consider both the average range of a tactical encounter (7yards, if memory serves) and the effective range of most modern pistols in thehands of an average user, this is a wise choice.
Cree XP-G
AsI mentioned, the WL10 will attach to any Picatinny rail allowing you to mountit on shotguns, assault rifles, or whatever you please, but it is reallydesigned around semi-automatic pistols. The large thumbscrew attachment extendsa crossbar into the groove on the rail to quickly and securely attach the lightwithout tools. It can easily be installed or removed in the field as necessary.It’s long, ambidextrous switch levers extend nearly to the trigger guardallowing an index finger on either side to activate the light in either momentaryor constant mode.
Nextorch WL10 Constructive Criticism
WhileI am easily capable of thoroughly testing a basic flashlight in daily use,adequately testing a light of this design takes a little more deliberateeffort. Before I could even consider claiming to have reviewed a weaponlight, Iwould have to get a thorough experience with it on a weapon. Seeing how mypersonal pistol, a Sig Sauer P226, does not have an integrated rail, I insteadtracked down an accomplice sporting a Glock 22 instead of purchasing anaftermarket accessory that would allow me to bolt it onto my own.
Duringmy brief range testing of this light, I noticed quite a few things. The userinterface of the unique dual lever switch functions very much like a forwardclicky, capable of momentary activation or constant on latching. I’m not 100%sure whether this was a mechanical switch with a very light reaction, or if itwas a fully electronic button that accurately mimics mechanical technology.
So far, so good, but range testing did revealone serious flaw that in my mind circumvents the need for any furtherexamination. Nearly every shot I took cycled the power on the WL10 without meintentionally activating the switch. I don’t know if it was simply this oneindividual light, or if this is a model-wide shortcoming, but either way it isa little disconcerting and something that needs to be addressed. I did noticethat limp wristing the shot seemed to exacerbate the occurrence rate and so Iwas able to limit it to some extent by very intentionally fighting against therecoil of the gun. It took concentrated effort though and didn’t guaranteereliability. I was using .40 S&W, so its possible that lower powercartridges would not prove as problematic.
Conclusions
Design-wiseI don’t have any problems with the WL10. It fits the role it is intended forwell. It seems well thought out and I really like it, it just needs to have onecritical shortcoming addressed before it becomes useful in any meaningful way.Hopefully the next revision will see this problem eliminated at which point itwill be much more worthy of consideration.

WL10-4_副本.jpg
回复 dsu_marcocopyright:copyright

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    开心
    2023-12-21 19:12
  • 签到天数: 2006 天

[LV.Master]伴坛终老

发表于 2013-10-7 13:46 | 显示全部楼层
    “灯座”也不错

可惜不能让买啊

不然也打算买个灯了

每次开qiang灯都会亮

这个不科学啊

⊙﹏⊙b汗

回复

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    开心
    2015-6-13 19:18
  • 签到天数: 2 天

[LV.1]初来乍到

发表于 2013-10-7 18:16 | 显示全部楼层
    支持下
    回复

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

楼主| 发表于 2013-10-8 14:34 | 显示全部楼层
    回复

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

楼主| 发表于 2013-10-8 14:34 | 显示全部楼层

感谢支持{:1_288:}
    回复

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    开心
    2016-9-25 19:28
  • 签到天数: 162 天

[LV.7]常住居民III

发表于 2013-10-9 13:30 | 显示全部楼层
    顶,你哪买的枪,PM我。
    回复

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

楼主| 发表于 2013-10-9 16:25 | 显示全部楼层
    wqq 发表于 2013-10-9 13:30
    顶,你哪买的枪,PM我。

这测评是国外客户做的,所以这枪也是客户的{:1_292:}
    回复

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    开心
    2016-9-25 19:28
  • 签到天数: 162 天

[LV.7]常住居民III

发表于 2013-10-10 17:39 | 显示全部楼层
    nextorch 发表于 2013-10-9 16:25
    这测评是国外客户做的,所以这枪也是客户的

羡慕啊
    回复

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    开心
    2022-10-2 16:07
  • 签到天数: 716 天

[LV.9]以坛为家II

发表于 2013-10-10 18:57 | 显示全部楼层
    狗灯不错,可惜没有配套使用的东西
    回复

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    慵懒
    2014-9-12 14:07
  • 签到天数: 46 天

[LV.5]常住居民I

发表于 2013-10-11 10:04 | 显示全部楼层
    每次都会亮这个好奇怪。震动造成的么
    回复

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情

2023-11-25 13:37
  • 签到天数: 132 天

[LV.7]常住居民III

发表于 2013-10-12 18:45 | 显示全部楼层
    没枪,想玩
    回复

使用道具 举报

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|论坛自带搜索|下载论坛app|手电大家谈-手电筒爱好者之家 ( 备案序号:鲁ICP备05002565号 )
    以上言论纯属个人观点,与手电大家谈立场无关。
    最佳浏览模式:1920*1080

GMT+8, 2024-5-14 07:36 , Processed in 0.197220 second(s), 47 queries , Gzip On.