查看: 4747|回复: 1

[公告]ARC将不再质保外观问题

[复制链接]

该用户从未签到

发表于 2004-2-5 20:55 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册成为会员,享受更多功能。

x
Effective immediatly, Arc flashlight will no longer guarantee cosmetic quality of any flashlight we make.

Cosmetics include patterns, smudges, scratches, lines, tint variations, etc in the anodize, lens, reflector, optic, button, etc. If it does not affect the operation of the light (brightness, corrosion resistance, interoprability of parts), we will not replace the light at any time.

You may return the light of course during the 30-day satisfaction guarantee period but not replace it with another light.

Again, there will be no replacements because of a cosmetic issue.

People have been repeatidly replacing the same order over and over. Our FedEx charge for 1 flashlight order can exceed hundreds of dollars while a picky individual samples all of our lights in stock. We have gone through a half dozen maching shops/platers trying to find ones that can make the perfect appearance we seek but it has cost us 10\'s of thousands and the cosmetic quality has not improved one ioata. Until the day I am rich and can afford my own machining and plating process, the way our product looks is the way it is going to be.

I imagine this will anger a bunch of people but we have perpetuated this myth by repeatidly replacing the lights 5 or more times to get it "perfect".

I will update our website with a disclaimer to this effect.

Peter

大意是只要不影响性能的外观问题都不包了。原厂购买的30天不满意可以退款但是不能换。
有的变态竟然买一个电筒送回去6次,最终让PETER做出这个决定。

不过新的问题是,bt还是可以继续,他可以一次买10个然后退9个,或者直接退款再定,呵呵。
回复 dsu_marcocopyright:copyright

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

发表于 2004-2-6 00:55 | 显示全部楼层
这样的人可真是够BT的,同情Peter。
看看国内的商品市场,不是质量问题一概不退换,不过现在也开始出现一些“xx天无理由退货”的销售了,也算是跟国际上靠拢了。
回复

使用道具 举报

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|论坛自带搜索|下载论坛app|手电大家谈-手电筒爱好者之家 ( 备案序号:鲁ICP备05002565号 )
以上言论纯属个人观点,与手电大家谈立场无关。
最佳浏览模式:1920*1080

GMT+8, 2024-5-8 07:31 , Processed in 0.185676 second(s), 26 queries , Gzip On.