惹火烧身 发表于 2022-11-17 16:11

HELLFIRE及HELLFIGHTER型号及数量分析报告

最近,我看到很多朋友关注HELLFIRE及HELLFIGHTER型号问题,就根据能够找到的资料,将HELLFIRE和HELLFIGHTER的型号和数量做了一个分析,供大家参考。如果数据及内容有错误,请告诉我,我来改正。
1、图片中对产品年代做了说明,比如,原型(未量产产品)分别用HELLFIRE Prototype V1和V2标示。量产的HELLFIRE和HELLFIGHTER也分别用V+数字来标示生产年代的先后。
2、图片中的黄色箭头,标示了不同年代产品的差别。
3、关于不同年代产品的数量,是我推算的,尤其是第一代HELLFIRE的数量。从HELLFIGHTER开始的数量是比较准确的。
4、表格对不同年代产品的差别作出了具体的说明。
5、图片和表格没有统计HELLFIGHTER 4和HELLFIGHTER 5的型号和数量。
我希望,通过对产品型号和每一个型号生产数量的分析,能够全面了解它的情况。这些信息虽然没有太多实用性,但是,对于一名爱好者而言,这些信息也是爱好的一部分。再有,我们喜爱它们,就应该更多的了解一些它们信息,这些信息也会成为我们乐趣的一部分。
在此,非常感谢给我提供了无私帮助的朋友们,没有你们我是无论如何也无法完成这个文稿的。
I made an analysis of the types and quantities of HELLFIRE and HELLFIGHTER based on the information I could find for your reference. If there are any errors in the data and contents, please let me know and I will correct them.1. The date of products is illustrated in the picture. For example, HELLFIRE Prototype V1 and V2 are respectively labeled as prototypes (unmass-produced products). HELLFIRE and HELLFIGHTER for mass production also use V+ number to mark the order of production.2. The yellow arrows in the picture indicate the differences of products of different ages.3. As for the quantity of products in different ages, I calculated it,especially the quantity of the first generation HELLFIRE. HELLFIGHTER starts out fairly accurately.4. The table illustrates the differences of products in different ages.5. The types and quantities of HELLFIGHTER 4 and HELLFIGHTER 5 are not counted in the pictures and tables.I hope that through the analysis of the product model and the production quantity of each model, I can fully understand its situation. This information is not very practical, but for a lover, it is part of the hobby. What's more, we love them, so we should learn more about them, which will become part of our fun.
页: [1]
查看完整版本: HELLFIRE及HELLFIGHTER型号及数量分析报告