[LV.3]偶尔看看II

发表于 2016-11-7 10:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册成为会员,享受更多功能。

x
    本帖最后由 耐沃克中国 于 2018-5-11 11:15 编辑

GOOGLE机翻,将就看看了,大意没问题了

Review Niwalker Vostro BK-FA02S

theoutdoorsplus(link is external) send me a Niwalker Vostro for review amongst other lights. The outdoorsplus is a new chinese online shop for premium brands such as Niwalker, Armytek, Acebeam, Olight and Nitecore. They also offer two own models with the outdoorsplus label. Some of you already know them because of the BLF give away. There will be coupon codes but its not clear how low they can go because of obvious reasons.
    评论Niwalker Vostro BK-FA02S
    theoutdoorsplus(链接是外部)给我一个Niwalker Vostro审查其他灯。 outdoorsplus是一个全新的中国网上商店,用于Niwalker,Armytek,Acebeam,Olight和Nitecore等高端品牌。他们还提供两种户外型号,带有户外标签。由于BLF放弃了,你们中的一些人已经知道他们。将有优惠券代码,但由于显而易见的原因,不清楚它们可以走多低。

Since i dont have experience with large multi cells lights i had to order a Canvoy L6 just for comparision, ok i would have ordered it sooner or later anyway but that was a good reason

登录/注册后可看大图
    . Its a very good light for the money. I also had to change the image hoster because i didnt expected the traffic my reviews produced, i just started to review flashlights because a manufacturer send me a PM a while ago asking for a review and i was excited and agreed, ordered a new camera lens and other stuff just because of that but in the end after a couple of mails they never send me anything. Now i had a new lens and a new tripod etc.. without much use, so i asked gearbest for a review and they send me an eagle eye X2R.
    由于我没有大型多节电池灯的使用经验,所以我不得不订购Canvoy L6仅用于比较,可以,迟早我会订购它,但这是一个很好的理由。这是一笔很好的钱。我也必须改变图像主机,因为我没有预料到我的评论产生的流量,我刚开始检查手电筒,因为制造商前一段时间向我发送一封邮件,要求审查,我很兴奋并同意,订购了一个新的相机镜头和其他的东西,因为这一点,但最终在几封邮件后,他们从来没有给我任何东西。现在我有一个新的镜头和一个新的三脚架等..没有太多的用途,所以我问gearbest的审查,他们给我一个鹰眼X2R。

Now lets starts with the review and i will add some other reviews next week, it took me a while and the weather here is not ideal for beamshots, so i had to wait for a non rainy and fog free night.
    现在让我们从评论开始,我会在下周添加一些其他评论,这花了我一段时间,这里的天气对于beamshots来说并不理想,所以我不得不等待没有下雨和无雾的夜晚。

登录/注册后可看大图

dimensions:
    length: 208.55mm
    body diameter: 52mm
    head diameter: 88m
    weight: 540g
    尺寸:
    长度:208.55mm
    身体直径:52毫米
    头直径:88米
    重量:540克

登录/注册后可看大图

The light comes in a bare cardboard box similar to zebralight and some other manufacturers which is kind of environmentally friendly and most people dont care much about a costly packaging i guess.
    手电放入似于Zebralight和其他一些制造商的裸纸板箱中,这种环保型产品对环境友好并且大多数人并不关心昂贵的包装。

登录/注册后可看大图

Within the package you can finde some spare o-rings, a lanyard (olive), the manual (good english) and a holster.
    在包装内,您可以找到一些备用的O型圈,挂绳(橄榄),手册(英语良好)和皮套。

登录/注册后可看大图

The holster is like a revolver holster, you just slide the light in, you can not close or secure it with a flap. It looks nice with red stitchings and a rubber niwalker logo.
    皮套就像一个左轮**皮套,你只需将灯光滑入,不能用皮瓣关闭或固定它。它看起来不错,红色的缝线和橡胶的niwalker标志。

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图
    The BK-FA02S is a large flashlight for 4x 18650 cells. The shape/design is not new anymore, the Niwalker BK-FA01 is already several years old and there is also the BK-FA02. They all have a similar design but are not identical, for example the BK-FA02S has a larger head and less cooling fins compared to the BK-FA02.
    BK-FA02S是用于4x 18650电池的大型手电筒。形状/设计不再是新的,Niwalker BK-FA01已经有几年的历史了,还有BK-FA02。它们都有类似的设计,但不完全相同,例如与BK-FA02相比,BK-FA02S的头部更大,散热片更少。

登录/注册后可看大图
    You can find another difference to the earlier models at the back, the BK-FA02S has a tailcap clicky now unlike the BK-FA02 (MT-G2) which is in my mind a really important feature because you can preselect the brightness levels and there is no parasitic drain. The light is more or less like a larger version of the Acebeam K40M.

你可以在后面发现另一个不同之处,BK-FA02S现在有一个尾巴clicky现在不像BK-FA02(MT-G2),这在我看来是一个非常重要的功能,因为你可以预先选择亮度级别和那里没有寄生流失。光线或多或少像Acebeam K40M的较大版本。

Now i will show you some close ups, the machining is done really well as i expected from Niwalker. The surface feels super smooth.I think Niwalker changed the anodizing, they used a super matte finish in the past, now its a bit more glossy.
    现在我将向您展示一些特写,加工过程非常顺利,正如我从Niwalker预计的那样。表面感觉非常光滑。我认为Niwalker改变了阳极氧化,他们过去使用了超哑光,现在它更光滑一些。

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

The color of the light is black, on some pictures like the ones above it look to brownish and warm under the studio lights but its not. The laser engravings are done well.
    手电是黑色的,在一些像上面的照片上,它看起来在演播室灯光下呈褐色和暖色,但没有。激光雕刻完成得很好。

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图
    A view inside the batterie tube with some fancy chinese signs on the rubber switch cover : )
    在橡胶开关盖上有一些花式中国标志的电池管内视图:)

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

The BK-FA02S uses a battery carrier, i usually prefer lights without battery carriers because it is just more convenient for me but i guess thats a matter of taste and the advantage of battery carriers is you can change all four cells pretty fast if you have a preloaded spare carrier ready.
    BK-FA02S使用的是电池托架,我通常更喜欢没有电池托架的灯,因为它对我来说更方便,但我想这就是品味和电池托架的优点,如果您拥有的话,您可以更快地更换所有四个电池准备好一个预加载的备用载体。

登录/注册后可看大图
    I use the light with keeppower 3400 cells because those are the only four identical cells i own, i have tons of 18650 cells from different manufacturers but sadly not four identical ones. I checked them all and they all fit except the Klarus 3600mah cell. With some cells you need to fiddle a bit and use your finger nails, shorter cells are easier to remove and load into the carrier. The green eagtac 3400mah cell is the shortest protected 18650 i know of and its no surprise that it worked pretty good with the Niwalker battery carrier. You can insert the carrier either way into the tube.

我使用keeppower 3400电池灯,因为这些电池是我拥有的唯一四个相同的电池,我有来自不同制造商的18650电池,但可惜不是四个相同的电池。我检查了他们,除了Klarus 3600mah电池以外,他们都合适。对于某些细胞,您需要拨弄一下并使用您的指甲,较短的细胞更容易移除并加载到载体中。绿色的eagtac 3400mah电池是我所知道的最短的受保护的18650电池,并且毫不奇怪,它与Niwalker电池组的运行效果相当好。您可以将载体以任何方式插入管中。

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图
    The light uses a Cree XHP70 emitter with a maximum output of 4800 lumens according to the factory claimed specs. 5 lumens on ultra low which they call L1 (300h), 230 lumens on low (L2 - 60h), 800 lumens on medium (L3 - 10h), 1900 lumens on high (L4 - 250 minutes) and 4800 lumens on turbo (L5 - 80 min.). 600m throw and 90K Lux. The light has the IPX8 rating. There is a heavy orange peel reflector which helps also against the donut hole. The light has also a large copper heat sink pad.I think the light offers a good combination of flood and throw, a more universal light similar to the K40M or Convoy L6.
    根据工厂声称的规格,该灯使用Cree XHP70发射器,最大输出功率为4800流明。超低亮度的5流明,它们称为L1(300小时),低亮度(L2-60h)230流明,中等亮度(L3-10h)800流明,高亮度(L4-250分钟)1900流明和涡轮增压4800流明(L5 - 80分钟)。投掷600米和90K勒克斯。该灯具有IPX8等级。有一个沉重的橙皮反射器,可以帮助抵抗甜甜圈孔。灯光还有一个大的铜散热片。我认为灯光提供了一个很好的洪水和投掷组合,类似于K40M或Convoy L6的更通用的灯光。

登录/注册后可看大图

One huge benefit and feature of the light is the magnetic ring for selecting the modes. There is a metallic click sound each time the ring snaps in place on a new brightness setting. You can twist the ring clockwise for selecting the different modes from the standby position to high. There is also a hidden strobe mode, i am not a fan of strobe modes and i think its a good thing that the strobe mode is not directly accesible. You can activate strobe by twisting the ring quickly from standby to the highest mode and back to standby.

灯的一个巨大好处和特点是用于选择模式的磁环。每当环形按照新的亮度设置就位时,都会发出金属咔嗒声。您可以顺时针旋转环以选择从待机位置到高位的不同模式。还有一个隐藏的频闪模式,我不是闪光模式的粉丝,我认为它是一个好东西,频闪模式不是直接访问。您可以通过快速将环从待机状态扭转到最高状态并返回待机状态来启动闪光灯。

登录/注册后可看大图
    You dont see a large "beater" flashlight like this with a nice ultra low mode with 5 lumens that often. Nice for reading in the dark or in the car.
    你没有看到这样的大型“打浆机”手电筒,它具有5流明的超低模式。很适合在黑暗中或车内阅读。

登录/注册后可看大图
    Since this is currently my only "four cell-flashlight" in the 18650 format i dont have much lights in that size to compare it to but well known lights like the Nitecore MH20 or the Nitecore EC4 should do the trick as well.

由于这是目前我唯一的18650格式的“四格手电筒”,我没有那么大的灯来比较它,但是像Nitecore MH20或Nitecore EC4这样的众所周知的灯也应该这样做。

登录/注册后可看大图
    After i made all the photos for the review the Convoy L6 arrived just in time for that review and i had to make another comparison picture.
    在我做完所有照片的审查后,Convoy L6正好及时地完成了这次审查,我不得不做出另一张比较照片。

登录/注册后可看大图
    The Niwalker BK-FA02S has coated glas like most of the premium lights.

Niwalker BK-FA02S像大多数高级灯一样用了镀膜镜片。

登录/注册后可看大图

Here is a little tint comparison with other lights.
    与其他灯光色调比较。

登录/注册后可看大图
    I made a little runtime test with my keeppower 3400mah i bought for this light on turbo (fan-cooled). The manual says low voltage warning but there are no indicator lights and the main LED dont blink as an indicator. I assume that the aggressive step down to a super low mode is the low voltage warning, so you will definately realize it when the light is low on power.
    我用keeppower 3400mah做了一个小运行时测试,我在turbo(风扇冷却)上买了这个灯。该手册说低电压警告,但没有指示灯,主LED不闪烁作为指示灯。我认为进入超低模式的积极步骤是低电压警告,所以当光线功率较低时,您一定会意识到这一点。

登录/注册后可看大图

For the first time i made a ceiling bounce test because my little sphere is to small for such large lumen monsters. Ceiling bounce measurements are always a roughly estimation. I have some lab tested reference lights and E14 LED spots here but in the end its always an estimation and not accurate. The light reached the 4310 lumen mark with the keeppower 3400 protected cells, it is possible that the light is brighter with other cells.
    我第一次做了天花板反弹测试,因为我的小球体对于这样的大流明怪物来说很小。天花板反弹测量总是大致估计。我有一些实验室在这里测试参考灯和E14 LED斑点,但最后总是会有一个估算,而且不准确。光线通过keeppower 3400保护电池达到4310流明标记,可能与其他电池光线较亮。

Some indoor beamshots on a white wall
    白墙上的一些室内光束

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

As a GIF

登录/注册后可看大图

Finally i made some outdoor shots in a local forest at night. I made two seperate pictures from every beam, one zoomed out and one with a bit of optical zoom.
    I also took the Astrolux S2 with a LG HG2 cell with me because i was curious what a little light can do against the big boys.
    最后,我在晚上在当地森林做了一些户外拍摄。我从每个光束制作了两张单独的照片,一张放大,另一张放大一部分光学变焦。
    我还带着带有LG HG2电池的Astrolux S2,因为我很好奇小光能对付这大家伙。

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

As a GIF

登录/注册后可看大图

with optical zoom

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

As a GIF

登录/注册后可看大图

It was fun to review such a large light, the BK-FA02S is a premium light and really well made. Niwalker used to OEM manufacture for other premium brands. I like lights with a magnet ring because that is the most convenient way to operate a flashlight. I have some EDC lights with a magnet ring and that is something even older people can use without any problems. The nice thing about it is that you can preselect your desired brightness, it is like instant access to all modes. It is also nice that the strobe mode is hidden and it is hidden in a way that you can easily access it even in a panic situation. What are the cons of this light? Hard to say, i couldnt detect any visible PWM with the slowmotion function of my smartphone, the light has a nice ultra low mode and a tailcap clicky for instant access. The anodizing is really good and it can tailstand. I guess one con for me is the battery carrier, some like it and others not. The light isnt flat regulated on turbo, that could be a con for some people as well.
    回顾这么大的光线很有趣,BK-FA02S是一款高级光源,制作精良。 Niwalker曾经为其他高端品牌进行OEM制造。我喜欢带磁环的灯,因为这是操作手电筒最方便的方式。我有一些带有磁环的EDC灯,这是老年人可以毫无问题地使用的东西。关于它的好处是,你可以预先选择你想要的亮度,就像即时访问所有模式。闪光灯模式隐藏起来也很好,它的隐藏方式使您即使在恐慌的情况下也可以轻松访问它。这光的缺点是什么?很难说,我无法检测到任何可见的PWM与我的智能手机的慢动作功能,灯有一个很好的超低模式和尾巴clicky即时访问。阳极氧化处理非常好,可以进行尾部处理。我想对我来说一个是电池运营商,有些人喜欢它,有些则不喜欢。光在涡轮上不是平坦的,这对某些人来说可能是个骗局。

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

Edited by: daninho on 11/06/2016 - 21:11
    编辑:daninho于11/06/2016 - 21:11

• TA的每日心情
    开心
    2020-8-4 08:44
  • 签到天数: 1321 天

[LV.10]以坛为家III

发表于 2016-11-7 11:40 | 显示全部楼层
    有中文说明吗,英文能力太差了
    回复

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    奋斗
    2023-11-2 20:53
  • 签到天数: 716 天

[LV.9]以坛为家II

发表于 2016-11-7 12:21 | 显示全部楼层
    The outdoorsplus is a new chinese online shop for premium brands such as Niwalker, Armytek, Acebeam, Olight and Nitecore.
    这句话有点意思#滑稽#
    回复

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    奋斗

[LV.9]以坛为家II

发表于 2016-11-7 12:22 | 显示全部楼层
    Now lets starts with the review and i will add some other reviews next week, it took me a while and the weather here is not ideal for beamshots, so i had to wait for a non rainy and fog free night.
    雨天雾天才是我真正在意的时刻!!!
    回复

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    奋斗

[LV.9]以坛为家II

发表于 2016-11-7 12:24 | 显示全部楼层
    是外国桐油的测评,转载过来的???
    回复

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    开心
    2022-7-4 09:16
  • 签到天数: 676 天

[LV.9]以坛为家II

发表于 2016-11-7 12:51 | 显示全部楼层
    我可以把白天变成黑夜

登录/注册后可看大图

点评

太牛鼻了,意思是说可以亮瞎你的眼睛  详情 回复 发表于 2017-1-20 15:34
    来自安卓客户端来自安卓客户端
    回复

使用道具 举报

头像被屏蔽
  • TA的每日心情
    开心
    2017-9-25 22:41
  • 签到天数: 245 天

[LV.8]以坛为家I

发表于 2016-11-7 15:26 | 显示全部楼层
    提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
    来自苹果客户端来自苹果客户端
    回复

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    开心
    2018-4-12 18:25
  • 签到天数: 127 天

[LV.7]常住居民III

发表于 2016-11-7 15:46 | 显示全部楼层
    回复

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情

2023-8-11 09:49
  • 签到天数: 902 天

[LV.10]以坛为家III

发表于 2017-1-20 15:34 | 显示全部楼层

太牛鼻了,意思是说可以亮瞎你的眼睛
    回复

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    开心
    2022-7-4 09:16
  • 签到天数: 676 天

[LV.9]以坛为家II

发表于 2017-1-20 19:04 | 显示全部楼层
    aowu 发表于 2017-1-20 15:34
    太牛鼻了,意思是说可以亮瞎你的眼睛

大哥,怀念历史呢

登录/注册后可看大图

来自苹果客户端来自苹果客户端
    回复

使用道具 举报

头像被屏蔽

该用户从未签到

发表于 2017-12-11 10:52 | 显示全部楼层
    提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
    回复

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    奋斗
    2019-7-9 11:13
  • 签到天数: 14 天

[LV.3]偶尔看看II

楼主| 发表于 2018-5-11 11:15 | 显示全部楼层
    已经更新GOOGLE机翻中文,大家见谅见谅
    回复

使用道具 举报

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|论坛自带搜索|下载论坛app|手电大家谈-手电筒爱好者之家 ( 备案序号:鲁ICP备05002565号 )
    以上言论纯属个人观点,与手电大家谈立场无关。
    最佳浏览模式:1920*1080

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 10:49 , Processed in 0.225580 second(s), 48 queries , Gzip On.